Electrical Inspection & Periodic Testing
Electrical inspection and testing is recommended and in some cases required by legislation. All electrical installations deteriorate in time. It is therefore sensible to have your electrics checked at intervals as a preventative measure. This will ensure that you are not leaving yourself at risk of loss of power of even in some cases fire.
How Often Is Testing Required?
These are the following recommendations with regards to electrical inspections and periodic testing
- 10 years for an owner-occupied home.
- 5 years for a rented home.
- 3 years for a caravan
- 1 year for a swimming pool.
Other times when a periodic inspection should be carried out are:
- When a property is being prepared for letting.(landlords certificate) or
- Before selling a property or buying a previously-occupied property
What Will A Periodic Inspection Reveal?
- If any of your electrical circuits or equipment is overloaded.
- Any potential electric shock risks and fire hazards.
- Any lack of earthing or bonding.
- Any defective electrical work
When your inspection is complete you will be issued with an Electrical Condition Report (EICR).
Why Chose TK Electrics As Your Partner For Your Electrical Inspection & Periodic Testing?
- Over 40 years’ experience in all aspects of electrical contracting
- We put our customers’ needs first in everything we do.
- We pride ourselves on our brilliant workmanship.
- We provide a professional service that you can be satisfied with.
- Our customers are the most important aspect of our business
- Professional certified / approved technicians (ECA/ELECSA approved)
How We Can Help You
- .Electrical Inspection & Periodic Testing complete with ECA/ ELECSA Certification to Commercial and Domestic properties.
- Landlords Electrical Safety Certificates issued
- Fire Detection system Inspection & Testing complete with Certification
- Emergency Lighting system Inspection & Testing complete with Certification
- Certification issued for all Installations as required by BS7671 17th Edition Amendment 3
- All Domestic Installations registered with Local Building Control via ECA/ELECSA as required by Part “P” Legislation of Building Regulations.
Contact us today and speak to one of our experience technicians to discuss how we can help you with all of your Electrical Inspection & Periodic Testing requirements 01642 433088 or email@example.com.